Internship Application -- Start
Please complete all components of your application. You cannot resume a partially completed application form, so please make sure you have the following components ready in plain text format before you continue:
- A copy of your current resume.
- Identify your top 5 areas of interest (see Internships Available) i.e 1) Education (Strategy) 2) In-House Operations (Logistics) etc)
- Short Essay: 250-500 words stating your interest in the work of the Clinton Foundation, and how the internship relates to your objectives, expectations and your future goals. If you are particularly interested in one or two areas of the Clinton Foundation, you can include that in your essay.
- Short Biography: approximately 100-200 words.
- Writing sample: a short example to demonstrate your writing ability.
- If you are applying for a stipend, please prepare a statement (500 words) explaining your reasons for receiving a need-based stipend.
- Two letters of recommendation. If you are a current student or recent graduate, we prefer that one letter come from a professor. Please fax or scan your letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them directly to the location where you are applying for the internship; either the FoundationŐs New York office or Little Rock office where you are applying.